NeuroSense Therapeutics is made up of a passionate team of scientists, clinicians, pharmaceutical industry veterans, and staff who together are on a mission to improve human health by developing therapies for neurodegenerative diseases. We pride ourselves on a high-energy culture of accountability, teamwork, and creativity. We thrive on overcoming daily obstacles, in our journey to make a meaningful impact on patient’s lives.
Would you like to join our dynamic team? We invite you to review our current career opportunities:
When submitting your application, kindly state the position number you are applying for and attach your CV.
We would also like you to enclose a cover letter explaining what about joining NeuroSense Therapeutics appeals to you, why you are an excellent candidate, and how you will make an impact in your role. Applications should be sent to:
We look forward to meeting you!
Regulatory Affairs Manager
NeuroSense Therapeutics is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join our Company.
As an integral part of our regulatory team, you will support the Head of Regulatory Affairs in all RA activities and implement the Company’s regulatory strategy. A significant part of this role is composition and maintenance of CMC, pre-clinical, and clinical sections of regulatory submissions documents, as well as composition and review of clinical protocols and Investigator Brochures.
Ideal candidates will enjoy cross-functional project management and working both independently and collaboratively. Key aspects of this position include: submission of INDs and CTAs, regulatory involvement in Phase I/II/III clinical trials planning and maintenance, and meeting with regulatory authorities (FDA, EMEA and others).
- BSc or MSc in a science
- 5 years+ of experience in biotech sector & regulatory affairs
- Proven mastery of regulatory affairs in drug development
- Working knowledge of international (FDA & EMA) and MOH regulations
- Excellent organizational, management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a dynamic work environment
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, with strong computer skills
- Responsible, self-motivated, organized, and meticulous
If you possess these skills and are passionate about developing drugs for unmet medical needs, we encourage you to apply.
Research Assistant (Boston)
NeuroSense is seeking our next scientific member
to join the Research and Development team.
As an integral part of our research team, you will participate in making new discoveries and advancing novel therapies. Ideal candidates will enjoy working both independently and collaboratively driving toward meaningful innovation.
If you possess these skills and a knack for life science, we encourage you to apply.
- M.Sc. or above in Neuroscience
- Proven hands-on experience in in-vitro and in-vivo studies
- Ability to design and execute multistep experiments
- Team player and self-motivated
- Experienced in writing scientific articles
- Fluent English